Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Get Personal With Me: Music

This week's installment of Get Personal With Me was inspired by a last minute decision to go with Sassy Waiter to listen to a band play last night.

What's your favorite song?  Is it something that brings back a memory?  A song whose lyrics really speak to you?  Or do you just really like the lyrics or the rhythm?

Note:  Before you comment, please remember and even refamiliarize yourself with the comment policy.  Do not judge or otherwise negatively comment on any other commenter's answer.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to go with "The Rose." As someone who sometimes feels perpetually single, I love the gentle reminder that not only am I strong but that I will find and build love when I least expect it, no matter how long the road is or how dark the night has been.

    ReplyDelete