Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Get Personal With Me: Humor

Humor is a funny thing.  Different things cause different people to laugh.  The mere mention of a certain word may result in one person breaking out into a huge belly laugh because it reminds them of their favorite joke.  For another person, the absurdity of their current situation may cause them to break down in peels of hysterical laughter.

How about you?  What's something that tickles your funny bone to the point you can't hold in the laughter?

3 comments:

  1. I admit it: I love juvenile sexual humor at times. I tend to laugh whenever the number 69 crops up, or someone uses a word that, in other context, might refer to a body part or sexual act. This rainbow-bearer is a perv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do laugh a lot and most of the time, people notice it as I am a vocal laugher. Some people even say jokingly that they see my teeth way too much. A lot of things make me laugh, but anything absurd will do the job!

    ReplyDelete