Saturday, August 18, 2012

Gonna wash that mess right out of my home.

I need to find a few
of these items!
I have decided that this weekend will be cleaning day.  I have once again reached the point that I hate looking around my home and seeing clutter as far as the eye can see.  So rather than keeping telling myself that I'll "get around to it," I've decided that I'll get to work this weekend.  I already spent about an hour decluttering the living room this morning.

Granted, I plan on doing other things this weekend as all.  After all, all cleaning and no fun would make Colorful seem much more grey, even after I get all the cobwebs off of me.  So I will still run out to see friends today, have dinner at Home Bar, and go out for the night.  In fact, even while I'm here, I won't be cleaning every single minute.  I think I would burn out.  Instead, I figure that I'll clean in twenty to sixty minute bursts with plenty of television, reading, or chatting online in between.  Even if I only have three or four bursts each day, I figure that will get a lot accomplished and leave me feeling better about both my home and myself.

Of course, the other thing I want to tackle is giving both bathrooms a good scrubbing. They both need it.  Once I get everything cleaned up, I want to get on a better schedule of keeping things that way, too.  I've done better than I have in the past, but I can still definitely improve, as is obvious.

I hope all my readers have a wonderful and productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment