Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Report

As is usual the cases, my fears earlier this week proved unfounded and I got my wit at creativity back.  I actually felt like I was on fire this weekend, to the point of possibly being obnoxious at times.  Between the banter with Sassy Waiter on Saturday and some fun conversations with both people at Home Bar and the staff at another waitress yesterday, I jut felt really good about myself.  And maybe a little full of myself.  (Hey, I need to be full of somebody.)
I was so on fire, this word got tossed around.

I didn't go out to Home Bar on Saturday (late) night or Friday night for that matter.  I decided that as tired and out of sorts as I've been lately, I just needed a weekend of nights home alone.  Or nights one-on-one with another guy, but that didn't pan out.  And while I was still up late both nights, "late" worked out to around midnight rather than the 2am or later, which is normal when I do go out.

As for one-on-one time with a guy, I'm meeting someone for coffee this evening.  He and I have been talking via emails for almost two weeks now.  It's been a pleasant conversation and I'm looking forward to seeing if we click as well in person as we seem to online.

No comments:

Post a Comment