Sunday, July 8, 2012

Busy Day

Channing Tatum didn't do anything this steamy.
I got up this morning, started some laundry, then went out to watch "Magic Mike" at the theater.  I think I was the only guy in the half-full theater.  It was an okay movie, though I'm glad I got a good deal on the tickets.  There's more story-line to the movie than I expected, which was nice.  It could have been developed more.  As for the eye candy aspect of the movie, it was pleasant to see a bunch of mostly naked men gyrating their hips on stage and seeing Channing Tatum's naked ass was pleasant enough.  However, having watched hot and sensual scenes in movies like Eating Out 3, the scenes in this movie seemed relatively tame and cheap.

After that, I ran to the store to pick up a few necessities and come back home to throw the laundry in the dryer, which I forgot to do before leaving for the theater.  Once that's done, I plan on pulling a favorite shirt out of the dryer, changing my clothes, and heading out for a small social event that's part of Pride Week around here.  (Yes, my city has Pride Week in July rather than June for some reason.  Go figure.)

Just another busy Sunday for the Colorful One.


No comments:

Post a Comment