Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sensual Sunday: Meet Liam and Darrel

Totally not what Liam and Darrel look
like in my head.  But definitely sensual.
I've decided to try a new thing here on G(WT)P for Sundays.  I'm going to start a new series called Sensual Sunday (or perhaps it should be Smutty Sundays) in which I share a bit of my writing that's...of an intimate nature...

It occurred to me that I've talked a bit about my writing here, but I have never shared any of it.  I don't link to my writing portfolios here because they're under my real name and I want to maintain pseudo-anonymity.  I think that's a shame, because I think some of my readers might enjoy my writing.  (After all, one of my most viewed posts of all times is this one.)

So I've decided that on Sundays, I will post something that I wrote specifically for this site.  I haven't worked out the details.  I may (and I'm leaning toward this) continue the story that I'm starting with today's post about Liam and Darrel[1].  I also haven't decided whether I'm going to keep it PG-13 or get all "classier version of Letters to Penthouse" on the series[2].  But I figure no matter what, it should be an interesting series, or not.

So without any further ado, please enjoy today's installment of Sensual Sunday:
Liam sat next to Darrel on the futon in the other boy’s dorm room.  He was only half watching the movie that was playing on the fifteen inch television.  He really wasn’t into science fiction movies like Darrel was.  Besides, he was distracted by being so close to the other guy.  He could feel Darrel’s warmth against him.  Occasionally, one of them would shift and knees or thighs would brush against each other.  Liam would blush at the moment’s contact.

He turned to stare at the other boy, admiring his dark skin and youthful face.  Darrel kept his hair in a buzz cut, which Liam liked in contrast to his own brown curls.  He reached up and ran his thumb along Darrel’s cheek, noting that the other boy must not have shaved this morning as he felt the slightest hint of stubble.  Darrel turned his head slightly to look at Liam, amusement showing in his eyes.  Liam dropped his hand as blood flooded his cheeks.

Darrel’s smile broadened slightly before he leaned his head toward Liam.  Their lips met and Darrel rewarded Liam with a tender yet firm kiss.  Liam brought both hands to the other boy’s face this time, enjoying the feel of Darrel’s skin on his palms and fingers.  He felt his pulse quicken slightly.

Darrel broke off the kiss and nodded toward the television.  Liam nodded and tried to focus on the action on the screen.  He sighed softly as the other boy rested a hand on his thigh, the fingers wrapping around to the inner thigh.  He rested his head on Darrel’s shoulders, trying to enjoy the movie as much as he enjoyed the physical contact.



[1]You can tell Liam and Darrel are fictional characters because they don't have code names.

[2]Hint:  Now would be a good time to speak up if you have a preference, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment